Thank you for booking your Shed 1 Gin Experience!
During the current climate we do have to take extra precautions to ensure everyone has an enjoyable, and safe, experience.
Please read the following then, if you agree, fill out and submit the form.
- All visitors must be over 18.
- Names and contact details for each person in the group will kept on record for a minimum of 21 days.
- You will be given an arrival and departure time (with 10 minutes either side). Please make sure that your group arrives at the allocated time in order for you to enjoy every minute of your experience.
- When you arrive, you will have your temperature taken. If you have a high temperature you, and anyone you have shared transport with, won't be allowed to continue with the experience.
- Each person will need to sign a waiver stating that you are a social bubble and do not need to social distance.
- Please keep a 2-metre distance from your hosts.
- During the distillery tour you will be asked to wear a mask. If you don't have one, one will be provided. If you have a medical reason that means you can't wear a mask, a visor will be provided. You do not need to wear a mask during the rest of the experience.
- Any purchases made during your experience will include a 10% discount.