We’ve been asked this quite a lot these last couple of weeks and we are now able to reveal our plans.
From August 10th we are reopening and re-imagining the Shed. We’ve missed seeing you all and we can’t wait to start welcoming you back. However, it has to be safe for all. The Shed is relatively small with no outside space and social distancing wouldn’t be easy. So, this is our plan:
We will taking bookings from “social bubbles“. These bubbles are groups of people who don’t have to social distance. We will only welcome one bubble at a time. This means that you and your bubble will have exclusive use of the Shed (with us, of course!). You will have to social distance from us and we will wear any necessary PPE. Once one bubble leaves the Shed we will deep clean it in readiness for the next visiting bubble.
What are we offering?
- Afternoon G&Teas at the Shed. As well as an Afternoon G&Tea you will also have a short tour of the distillery. Minimum booking for 4 people, up to 8. 2 hours maximum.
- Gin Tour & Tasting. Tour of distillery, followed by gin tastings (5 gins minimum). Minimum booking for 4 people. 1.5 hours maximum.
- Make Your Own Bath Tub Gin. Minimum booking for 2 people paying full price, or 4 people (2 x sharing experience) up to 6. 2.5 hours maximum.
- Make Your Own Distilled Gin. Minimum booking for 2 people paying full price, or 4 people (2 x sharing experience), up to 6. 3.5 hours maximum.
- We will continue to offer our Afternoon G&Teas for Click & Collect. Delivery will still be available in some circumstances, but as it’s just the two of us we can’t be as flexible about times and days.
For the time being we’re not taking bookings for bar visits, only. We are looking in to this and will update you when it changes.
We are now an approved wedding venue! We are in the process of putting more information on our wedding page as we receive it. Do contact us for any questions about tying the knot in the distillery.
For any queries please call Zoe on 07794699913.
- For those who already have vouchers you are more than welcome to a refund or exchange for goods, if you are unable to use them due to the changes. Every voucher has an expiry date of one year from date of purchase; however, we will honour them until the summer of 2021.
All visitors must be over 18.
Names and contact details for each person in the group will be taken and kept on record for a minimum of 21 days.
Each person will need to sign a waiver stating that you are a social bubble and do not need to social distance.
When you arrive, you will have your temperature taken. If you have a high temperature you won’t be allowed to enter the building and nor will anyone you have shared transport with.
You will be given a time slot with your arrival time and departure time (with 10 minutes either side). It will be difficult for us to be flexible with these time slots, so please make sure that your group arrives at the allocated time in order for you to enjoy every minute of your experience.
We will let you know when you have 15 minutes left of your experience.
Any purchases made during your experience will include a 10% discount.